- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Establish and monitor project budgets and expenditure.
- Certify site research coordinators are fully equipped to carry out the study.
- Ensure adherence to protocol and other guidelines and requirements relevant to the project.
- Certify data quality, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, routinely report the overall project status, and keep the reports available for scrutiny by Management Committee and external auditors.
The Associate Project Manager will report to the Head of Nutrtion and dotted line report to Senior PM.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years working experience as a senior clinical associate in managing clinical research at a high level of competency
- Understanding of the importance and influence of data quality and accuracy in field investigation, population intervention and clinical research
- Ability or previous experience managing and developing people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly ie autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
Job Status: Active
Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, clearly mentioning the job title < Associate Project Manager> in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 Feb 2021
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 26/02/2021