Clinical Research Associate
The Clinical Research Associate ensures that clinical trials are run in accordance with scientific and regulatory requirements (at site level) to optimise Institute objectives.
The Clinical Research Associate functionally reports to the Project Manager for project specific responsibilities.
- Prepare, plan, organize and conduct pre-study (site selection) visits and report on these visits to assist in site selection
- Verify quality, accuracy, completion, and timeliness of data.
- Adhere to ICH/GCP and other regulatory guidelines and requirements as relevant to this trial including reporting of adverse events/serious adverse events are reported
- Assist participating centre research staff in the local management of the study where required.
- Maintain study information using the clinical trial management system.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Clinical medicine background, Bachelor degree is a must; Master degree will be preferred;
- At least 2 years working experience in clinic; more than 1 year working experience in the clinical research operation is a plus.
- Good organization skill;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Work and travel independently;
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from of all religions or nationalities, people with a disability, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 31/12/2019