Project Managers will responsible for managing the conduct of current projects, including management structure development, site selection, initiation, monitoring & close out, and providing general assistance to the Program Head.
The Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager directly.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Lead Project Clinical Research Associates and Assistants to fulfil projects.
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Establish and monitor project budgets and expenditure.
- Certify site research coordinators are fully equipped to carry out the study.
- Ensure adherence to protocol and other guidelines and requirements relevant to the project.
- Certify data quality, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, routinely report the overall project status, and keep the reports available for scrutiny by Management Committee and external auditors.
- Manage all documentation for the project (including but not limited to all sponsors’ requirements, contact details, signed contracts, serious adverse event reports and ethics committee reports)
- Managing interfaces with other groups and vendors (including but not restricted to the Research Fellows) to support data management, supplies management, laboratories, quality control etc.
- Manage staff associated with the project and lead the objective setting, performance management and position review processes for these positions eg Project Officers, Study Monitors, Research Assistants, etc
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- A medical science or related health professional background is desirable
- At least 2 years working experience as a senior clinical associate in managing clinical research at a high level of competency
- Understanding of the importance and influence of data quality and accuracy in field investigation, population intervention and clinical research
- Excellent attention to detail and strong focus on quality of work
- Ability or previous experience managing and developing people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly ie autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
- Good communication skills in speaking and written in both Chinese and English
- Good understanding of medical terminology
We offer a flexible and inclusive work culture with excellent staff benefits including salary packaging arrangements and sound learning opportunities.