- Executive Director, The George Institute for Global Health, India
- Professor and Chair of Global Kidney Health, Imperial College, London
- Conjoint Professor of Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Professor, Prasanna school of Public Health, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, India
- Immediate Past President (2019 – 2021) International Society of Nephrology
Professor Vivekanand Jha is the Executive Director at The George Institute for Global...
- Senior Research Fellow, Injury Program
- Head, India Injury Division
- Co-director, WHO Collaborating Centre on Injury Prevention and Trauma Care
- Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, School of Public Health University of Sydney and The John Walsh Centre for Rehabilitation Research
Jagnoor is Senior Research Fellow, with a background in injury epidemiology. She has...
- Program Head, Cardiovascular Research
- Conjoint Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
- DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance Intermediate Fellow
- Conjoint Senior Lecturer, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Assistant Professor, Prasanna School of Public Health, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
Abdul Salam is a clinical and public health researcher interested in cardiovascular...
- Deputy Director and Director of Research
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
Pallab leads Research department at The George Institute for Global Health, India. He...