John Chalmers Clinical Research Fellowship (supported by Servier)
To celebrate and recognize one of our greats, Professor John Chalmers, we are offering The John Chalmers Clinical Research Fellowship with the support of Servier. The fellowship will be awarded to an outstanding post-doctoral clinical researcher to undertake supported research at the George Institute for Global Health in Australia. This is a full-time 2 year postdoctoral fellowship valued at $80,000pa that will enable the Fellow to undertake research that encompasses Professor Chalmers' areas of interest, specifically, cardiovascular, hypertension, renal and diabetes. Extension beyond the term of the fellowship is dependent on further funding being secured.
- Applicants must hold a relevant postgraduate degree in related disciplines (including medicine, science or health)
- Experience in the development and coordination of health research projects and/or clinical trials
- Experience in writing research papers and grant applications
- Experience in data interpretation, analysis and/or statistical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly ie autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
For further information and details on how to apply, please click on to the following link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2739566/title/Postdoctoral-Research-Fellow-John-Chalmers-Clinical-Research-Fellowship-supported-by-Servier