Associate Project Manager
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Establish and monitor project budgets and expenditure.
- Certify site research coordinators are fully equipped to carry out the study.
- Certify data quality, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, routinely report the overall project status, and keep the reports available for scrutiny by Management Committee and external auditors.
- Managing interfaces with other groups and vendors (including but not restricted to the Research Fellows) to support data management, supplies management, laboratories, quality control etc.
The Associate Project Manager will report to the Senior PM.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years working experience as a senior clinical associate in managing clinical research at a high level of competency
- Understanding of the importance and influence of data quality and accuracy in field investigation, population intervention and clinical research
- Ability to travel for site monitoring and meetings
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 26/02/2021